- Please see the movie and pictures taken by the visitors
- The architect couple Mr. & Mrs. Nishijima; they made my dream to open Koichis museum come true.
- My tea ceremony teacher Ishibashi-sensei and her disciples supported me.
- On the last day、I invited the guests to my tea ceremony room, decorated with Koichis work.
- My son, his wife and the alumini helped me a lot.
The Müller family of the “Japan Art” Gallery; Christa and her sons, Marcus and Alexander, who carefully manage Koichi’s works.
Please also see the pictures of the group exhibition of April 2020 below