- Please see the movie and pictures taken by the visitors
- The architect couple Mr. & Mrs. Nishijima; they made my dream to open Koichis museum come true.
- My tea ceremony teacher Ishibashi-sensei and her disciples supported me.
- On the last day、I invited the guests to my tea ceremony room, decorated with Koichis work.
- My son, his wife and the alumini helped me a lot.
The Müller family of the “Japan Art” Gallery; Christa and her sons, Marcus and Alexander, who carefully manage Koichi’s works.
Please also see the pictures of the group exhibition of April 2020 below
For further personal information please refer to my website (Nasu Taeko‘s website)